look. taste. explore. shop.
The Seattle Design District Association welcomes your membership! The SDDA caters to members of the home furnishing industry, Interior Designers, and individuals that value a strong design community in Seattle.
Why join the SDDA?
As a member of Seattle Design District Association, Showrooms/Retailers/Artisans:
1) Identify, develop and share names and contact information of designers, decorators, architects, landscape architects and end users/consumers who will specify and/or purchase the products and services you offer, hence increasing sales and market share.
2) Share tools, strategies and techniques among members—and where available, capitalize on member or group rates—to improve effectiveness in:
• End user/consumer awareness
• Business-to-business networking for goods and services
3) Educate and promote design to foster demand for goods and services.
4) Benefit from enhancement efforts to establish SDDA as a design-related shopping destination. Medium and long-term beautification of the area to include:
• Wider sidewalks
• Crosswalks/lights/turnabouts for safer pedestrian traffic
• Seattle Design District signage
• Better parking accommodations/designations
• Public art and other area enhancements
As a member of Seattle Design District Association, Design Professionals:
1) Access greater depth, breadth and choice, within close proximity, of products and services to better meet the expectations of a more diverse and savvy client base.
2) Gain knowledge, expertise and assistance from sources in a design community with a shared commitment to remain progressive and competitive.
3) Utilize member rates, programs and/or business services (i.e. rendering, bookkeeping).
4) Participate in the SDDA referral program.
5) Enjoy district improvements that make the area a more beautiful, safe and substantial resource for shopping with/for your clients.
As a member of Seattle Design District Association, End Users/Retail Consumers:
1) Have access to an active and progressive design/home fashion community by connecting with showrooms, designers, decorators, artists and artisans alike.
2) Have access to the talent, energy and creativity of Seattle’s design industry professionals and an experience of discovery, history and authenticity.
3) Enjoy convenient and centralized full service design-related shopping.