Seattle Design District appreciates your support. Given our name, we can’t help but pay some special attention to members whose businesses are based in the Design District. However, we know the Seattle design community doesn’t call any one place home – so with a goal of promoting the larger community, we offer two membership types:
Keystone: Showrooms/professional services with offices in the Design District
Affiliate: Showrooms/professional services with offices anywhere in the greater Seattle area
We understand the importance of getting your message, products and services in front of your target audience. Our outreach promotes the district as a design destination, while also giving you tools to promote your individual business. Here’s how:
Inform Your Customers
The district website is ideal for showcasing your business:
- Home page features exciting product and project photos that typify design district businesses.
- New + Now slideshow showcases new products.
- District directory enables site visitors to search by company name and/or product type – it also includes a mapping function.
- Business profiles for every member:
- Standard listings include a cover image, business description, location, hours of operation, contact information, and links to your social media accounts.
- Premium listings include a cover image, business description, location, hours of operation, contact information and links to your social media accounts – PLUS space to post a gallery, video and FAQ.
- At either level, businesses located in the Design District will appear in the district map on the site.
- Featured project showcase illustrates local work and craftsmanship.
- Banner ad spots provide additional promotional opportunities for your business. Graphics are the responsibility of the member.
- Featured profiles highlight new members.
Strengthen Your Position
Our communication plan will build website traffic, getting more people familiar with your business:
- Quarterly e-newsletter distributed to 6,000 members of the design trade.
- Three social media posts each week to current audience of 700+ followers
Expand Your Reach
Our connection to Seattle’s design community allows you to build and cultivate essential relationships:
- Send a dedicated email to the Design District’s email list (currently 6,000+ members of the design trade) two times each year. The Design District manages and updates the list, so all you have to do is send us a finished email graphic, and we’ll schedule and send it.
- Promote your events, recent arrivals, products and/or services in the quarterly e-newsletter.
- Get featured and shared on the district’s social media accounts.